RIAHNEAH 24V 250W Electric Bicycle Professional Hub Motor Kit, E-Bike 16-28 Inch Wheel Motor Conversion Chain Kit
(as of Nov 22, 2023 14:53:18 UTC – Details)
Electric Bicycle DIY E-Bike 16-28inch Wheel Motor Conversion Chain Kit 24V 250W
- install the kit on my 18 speed/24 speed bike.
- it is difficult to install.
- This kit is designed for normal bike, not for the bike that can shift gears.
- However, you can install the kit on the left hand side if your bike is18speed/24speed…
- You need to mount the freewheel on the left hand side on your rear wheel axis, and spot weld to secure it.
- After you have installed the kit, you can still shift gears on your bike.
- But if you don’t know how to weld, we recommend you to buy our hub motor kit or our “”mid-mounted”” kit .
This sample kit includes:
- 1x 24V 250W DC motor
- 1x Chain
- 1x Freewheel
- 1x Freewheel adapter
- 1x Motor controller
- 1x Mounting plate + bolts
- 1x Accelerator handle
【Battery recommended for this kit】This kit is 24V, you need two 12V batteries, (lead acid or lithium), or one 24V battery. After they are linked together, the recommended capacity >15AH, working current need less than 20A.
【NO batteries】The kit includes all the parts you need except batteries to convert the bike into electric bike. You need to buy the batteries by yourself.
【Mount the batteries】We do not provide the battery box. But you can install it above the rear wheel on rear rack, or even make a box(need some DIY skills). You can design whether the batteries can take out or hard wired.
【Speciality】For professionals only.